- Luxury material - Velvet like surface. Top-grain buffed Italian cattle leather
- Modern design - A timeless classic
- Comfort and style - Soft to touch yet hardwearing
- Italian buckles - Strong and weather resistant
- Easy to clean - wipe down or cool machine wash
- Designed in Great Britain, handmade in Italy
- Matching collar also available
This stunning Bergamo brown nubuck leather dog lead is of the finest quality. Nubuck is top-grain cattle leather that has been buffed on the outside, to give a slight nap of short protein fibres, producing a velvet like surface. This process makes it resistant to wear and tear and more comfortable for your dog. Adding that extra touch of luxury and durability.
Our Bergamo lead is a beautiful colour of rich brown and is available in two sizes - Thin and Regular
All leads are made with solid brass buckles that are resistant to rust and are extremely sturdy. Matching collars are also available.
Thin 110cm 1.5cm
Regular 110cm 2.5cm