- Perfect for dogs who like to curl up and feel protected
- Stylish and hardwearing - Designed using the finest country tweed upholstery fabric in a modern silhouette
- Reversible and washable removable inner cushion - Matching tweed upholstery fabric one side | Cosy sherpa wool on the other
- Extra padding - To guarantee a comfortable, warm and healthy spot to rest
- 100% polyester with real vegetable tanned Italian leather carry handles and label
- Non slip base
- Easy to clean - Machine washable (30°) or hand wash / wipe down.
- Designed in Great Britain, handmade in Italy
This beautiful tweed fabric nest bed is a classic celebration of timeless British country design and will look wonderful in your home. Designed in Great Britain, handcrafted in Italy.
Designed using a high quality black & grey patterned tweed fabric, with real Italian premium vegetable tanned leather labels and carry handles from Tuscan tanneries, the Ascot nest bed is available in our arch design (scoop at the front).
All of our nest beds are made with top grade upholstery fabric that is extremely tough and hard wearing, plus are packed full of virgin fibre to encourage a healthy sleeping position. Perfect for dogs who like to curl up and feel protected whilst they sleep.
The Ascot nest bed also comes with a reversible inner cushion of matching fabric on one side and cosy sherpa wool on the other, which is also removable and can be popped into the washing machine for cleaning at 30°. The nest bed itself can also be placed inside the washing machine on the same temperature. This will allow your bed to stay in top condition for many years. We are so confident in the quality, we offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Of course this does not cover teething puppies or dogs who like to chew their beds.
Please note: As all of our nest beds are made using fabric and are filled with fibre, kindly note the sizes mentioned below are the measurements that each bed is cut to and once filled, may slightly vary due to this very nature. We would also advise you to allow your bed to settle into its full shape once unpacked.
X.Small | 50cm 40cm 20cm (Sleeping space: 21cm x 27cm) | Toy Breeds, Puppies
Small | 60cm 45cm 20cm (Sleeping space: 30cm x 38cm) | Border Terrier, Pugs, Dachshunds
Medium | 70cm 60cm 20cm (Sleeping space: 34cm x 42cm) | Cavalier King Charles, Cocker Spaniel, West Highland Terrier
Large | 85cm 70cm 20cm (Sleeping space: 43cm x 52cm) | Springer Spaniel, Cockerpoo, Beagle, Staffordshire Terrier
NEW SIZE XLarge | 110cm 85cm 20cm (Sleeping space: 48cm x 59cm) | Golden Retriever, Visla, German Shepherd, Rhodesian Ridgeback