Holly has been asking us for a long time now to do a specific blog on Spaniels. As one herself, she understands the in's and out of being a mad dog and wants to help ensure new dog owners, understand just how crazy and lovely spaniels can be.
Spaniels are wonderful creatures are absolutely brimming with energy, and widely known for being amongst the most affectionate dog breeds known to man. So whether a loopy Working Cocker rules your roost or if you’re the proud owner of a cuddly Cavalier King Charles, here are just some of the tell-tale signs that you’ve officially joined the crazy club.
Here are our top 20 reasons that will make you understand you own a cocker:
9. Wagging tail = entire wagging body
10. You spend more money with the mobile dog groomer than you do at the hair salon
11. The sound of a lead or whistle being picked up causes off-the-scale levels of excitement: shaking, whining, bouncing and barking
12. Nobody bothers wearing white trousers to your house anymore
13. You can tell a Springer from a Cocker and a Cavalier from a Clumber with your eyes shut.
We hope that has satisfied Holly and any Spaniel owners out there. At Dogs Dogs Dogs, we have a huge selection of Dog Beds, Leads and Collars and of course toys to satisfy the needs of any self respecting Spaniel.
Comments will be approved before showing up.